Teak Flooring Tiles
Los gastos de envío se calculan en la pantalla de pagos.
FSC certified 100% naturally harvested according to forestry standards
- SELECTED MATERIAL – Our interlocking wood tile is crafted out of Myanmar natural solid teak wood finished with non-toxic environment-friendly wood wax oil. Teak is known as the "King of wood". In Myanmar, teak is known as the "national treasure" . Among teak, Myanmar teak is of higher quality.
- EASY TO APPLY – These wooden floor tiles have interlocking snaps on the back for easy and quick installation. A simple click-in-place installation and place them wherever you want. NO GLUE OR TOOLS ARE REQUIRED.
- DIMENSIONS – Each tile：12"W x 12"L x 1.024"H. Each box include 10 teak wood floor tiles, each box cover 10 sq ft area. Please calculate the area of the area to be laid before deciding the quantity to be purchased.
- SAFE TO USE – Fully sanded tiles prevent any undesired injury caused by wood splinters. Grooves on each wood slat increase friction and decrease the accident rate of skidding when the tiles are wet. Also, the plastic backing rises up the wood and allows for adequate drainage, ventilation and filter sand.
- WIDE APPLICABILITY – These wood flooring tiles are great materials for house renovation and patio designs. You can place these tiles on any hard surface like cement, wood floor or on the carpet. Due to its good quality and durability, they can be used for indoor or outdoor. Perfect for entryway, balcony, mudroom, deck, terrace, gazebo , greenhouse, showers, bathrooms, poolside or wood tile flooring for an elegant design.