Teak Flooring Tiles
FSC certified 100% naturally harvested according to forestry standards
- SELECTED MATERIAL – Our interlocking wood tile is crafted out of Myanmar natural solid teak wood finished with non-toxic environment-friendly wood wax oil. Teak is known as the "King of wood". In Myanmar, teak is known as the "national treasure" . Among teak, Myanmar teak is of higher quality.
- EASY TO APPLY – These wooden floor tiles have interlocking snaps on the back for easy and quick installation. A simple click-in-place installation and place them wherever you want. NO GLUE OR TOOLS ARE REQUIRED.
- DIMENSIONS – Each tile：12"W x 12"L x 1.024"H. Each box include 10 teak wood floor tiles, each box cover 10 sq ft area. Please calculate the area of the area to be laid before deciding the quantity to be purchased.
- SAFE TO USE – Fully sanded tiles prevent any undesired injury caused by wood splinters. Grooves on each wood slat increase friction and decrease the accident rate of skidding when the tiles are wet. Also, the plastic backing rises up the wood and allows for adequate drainage, ventilation and filter sand.
- WIDE APPLICABILITY – These wood flooring tiles are great materials for house renovation and patio designs. You can place these tiles on any hard surface like cement, wood floor or on the carpet. Due to its good quality and durability, they can be used for indoor or outdoor. Perfect for entryway, balcony, mudroom, deck, terrace, gazebo , greenhouse, showers, bathrooms, poolside or wood tile flooring for an elegant design.
Teak is valuable both for its elegance and its durability :
- It is the wood that does not bend and crack under seawater and sun exposure
- Teak's beautiful ink lines and colorful oil shadows form a unique natural texture.
- Teak is rich in iron and oil, which is hard to deform.
- High density and hardness, not easy to wear.
- Teak keeps dry because it is rich in oil.
Because it has characteristics that other woods do not have, teak wood is particularly suitable for bathroom products and outdoor products.
We want you to love your new purchase. If you receive your product and find it’s not quite the right fit for your space please contact our customer service team at https://hometravelbath.com within 48 hours of the receipt of products. All returns must be pre-authorized by our head office prior to returning the products.
We have a few guidelines for the return process:
- Returns must be received in original condition, if there are damages to the product upon your receipt please indicate this on your return inquiry and provide images.
- Please use the original packing as far as possible, if not please fully protect your return item with bubble wrap, packing peanuts, tissue, etc. and enclose in a size appropriate box or envelope.
- Once the item is back at our warehouse it will be inspected by our team. Provided it is in as-new condition we will issue a refund less any applicable fees.
- Should the products return to us in a damaged/ used condition ---- deductions will be applied prior to refund.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable. You will be responsible for outbound and return shipping and delivery charges.
We will apply your refund to the original form of payment within 5 - 7 business days of receipt. Should you have any questions, please e-mail us at Lisa@hometravelbath.com, with the subject heading of ONLINE RETURN: INQUIRY – [ORDER NUMBER].
What can’t be returned or exchanged?
- We do not offer exchanges, but if you would like to purchase an item in lieu of what you originally bought, please return the item, using the return steps above, and simply place a new order for the item that you would like. A refund from the return will be applied towards the new purchase.
- Custom Orders - as these pieces have been made specifically for you, we do not guarantee we will accept returns. Return inquiries will be reviewed by our customer service team. If the return is approved you will be refunded, less a 20% restocking fee.
Please Note: All COM orders are final sale and are not eligible for a refund.
- clearance items are final sale and cannot be returned
Can orders be cancelled?
- We can accept cancellations of your order if the products have not yet shipped or are on backorder. If the item has been shipped to you it may not be cancelled. Please see above return policy for return details.
- Custom and special order in items cannot be cancelled.
Incorrect or Defective Item:
- If we have shipped the incorrect order or defective item, please email Lisa@hometravelbath.com with subject heading of ONLINE ORDER: INCORRECT ITEM (or) DEFECTIVE ITEM, detailing what is incorrect or defective along with a picture of the piece. They will provide further instruction on how to return. Please e-mail us and return the incorrect item within 30 days of the receipt date and a defective item within 30 days of receipt date.
Room 1009, No. 6,Hubin East Road,Siming District,Xiamen City,Fujian Province,China.