Teak is valuable both for its elegance and its durability :
- It is the wood that does not bend and crack under seawater and sun exposure
- Teak's beautiful ink lines and colorful oil shadows form a unique natural texture.
- Teak is rich in iron and oil, which is hard to deform.
- High density and hardness, not easy to wear.
- Teak keeps dry because it is rich in oil.
Because it has characteristics that other woods do not have, teak wood is particularly suitable for bathroom products and outdoor products.